Java / API) Programmer Analyst / Tech Lead
Join Rahku Tech and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries – you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- rovides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Demonstrates an understanding of their systems and the financial services industry.
- Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into product designs.
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
- May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Good experience in Core Java (C/C++ is a plus but not required)
- Experience in API Management and Integration (Apigee, CA, Axways, IBM or WSO2)
- Web Front End experience (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in Unix platform
- Experience in batch processing
- Familiar with Websphere and Oracle
- Container: Docker, VMWare
- Strong experience in middleware: ESB, EAI, MQ
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Can take ownership, assertive and has the initiative attitude
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and other solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team