Join Rahku Tech and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries – you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge!
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Male or Female, age 25 years up
- Bachelor Degree in advertising, communication arts, digital media, marketing or related field
- Experience in managing SEO campaigns
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in SEO / Search Engine Marketing.
- Strong understanding of pay-per-click (SEO) concepts, strategy and best practices
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Well-known using computer program (word, powerpoint, excel)
- Enable to work well under pressure and tight schedule
- Good communication skill in English