SAP MM Senior Consultant
Join Rahku Tech and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries – you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- In charge of MM module (Materials Management) designing and creating of SOW.
- Participate in the meetings with the customers and discuss, report, rearrange the projects to ensure it’s completed within appropriate timeframe.
- Engage the engineer teams in overseas (Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India…) and manage the progress.
- Male / Female with age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or any related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in ECC MM module in the International IT Consulting firm.
- New implementation more than 3 years, including module leader role.
- Auto-industry experience (or at least manufacturing company sales operation).
- Strong business and functional knowledge Sales / Shipment area.
- Application support service experience.
- Experience of both engineer (use SAP) and Project Management.
- Experience of fronting management level of the customers to understand and discuss the needs of the customers.
- Good command of written and spoken in English.
- Able to travel up-country and overseas (depending on the project).
- Logical thinking (strong analysis and solution proposal).
- Good presentation skill and interpersonal skill.
- Enthusiastic for expanding the business.